WE HAVE OUR CEREMONY VENUE!!!
Check out these fantastic photos of our amazing ceremony venue. When we found this place we were immediately excited and new it was the perfect place for us to get married! It is exactly what we were looking for.
The day we first visited, it was a gorgeous day (as you can see by the photos) and butterflies were everywhere. We probably spent about 2hours there just discussing how we were going to have the ceremony.
What we have decided (pretty much) so far...
* OUR DATE IS SET!
24th March 2011
Which is also our seven year anniversary!
* We've picked our colour schemes for both the ceremony and reception (not telling, it's a surprise)
* We've picked out Wedding Party colours (and our wedding party!)
* Alison has a pretty good idea of what kind of dress she wants for her Bridesmaids and Maid of Honour... and she hopes they will like it!
* Ben kind of knows what he wants his Groomsmen and Best Man to wear, and he doesn't really care if they like it or not!
* We've picked our reception venue... where else but the Muswellbrook Worker's Club!
* Alison's fantastic Maid of Honour is helping to organise an awesome cake
* We know what kind of ceremony setting we want... just don't know a venue yet
* We have some pretty fabulous flower ideas...
* One of Alison's brilliant colleagues is undertaking a celebrancy course, so that he can (hopefully) perform the wedding ceremony for them! Thanks Scott!
* Our guest list is drafted and is ready to go
STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES SOON!!!